Saturday 11 June 2016

Destashing & Decluttering Sale: Starts Tomorrow!

I've been having a big clear-out over the past few weeks and have collected a couple of boxes full of stuff in need of new homes!

https://www.instagram.com/lauralupinsells/

There are crafty supplies (fabric, buttons, felt, crayons, envelopes, thread, glass paint, books and more) and lots of other lovely things like art prints, magazines, wrapping paper, colouring books, tea towels and brooches.

I'm also selling some of my old designs, and some bargain samples that were stitched for my blog - felt brooches and ornaments, felt coasters and several embroidered pieces.

https://www.instagram.com/lauralupinsells/

I'll be listing everything over on Instagram - at lauralupinsells - tomorrow from 10am (UK time).

If you follow my sale account you'll see everything pop up in your feed as I list them. I'll also be posting a couple of reminders on my main Instagram account - lauralupinhoward - so you'll be able to click over from there.

You can leave a comment on an item to claim it, but if you don't use Instagram don't worry! You'll still be able to browse all the listings, then you can send me a message on Twitter or Facebook or via my contact form to let me know what you're interested in.

I'll be listing the price and postage of each item, but I'll combine the postage for each parcel and only charge what it actually costs to post (in the UK you can send up to 2 kilos second class for just £2.85, hurrah!)

See you tomorrow :)

0 comments: