Friday 1 February 2013

Taking A Short Break

Thanks to being ill this week I've not had a lot of energy to pour into my crafty projects. Usually even when I'm tired I do a bit of simple knitting in the evenings while watching the TV, but I've barely touched my knitting over the past few days.


More importantly, I've also fallen a bit behind with work-related stuff ... and as I've got a big deadline looming I need to catch up a.s.a.p.!

I'm going to take a short break from packing parcels & posting shop orders, etc, so I can focus on meeting my deadline. Any orders placed in my shops from tomorrow (2nd Feb) until Sunday 10th Feb will be posted as soon as possible in the week beginning 11th Feb. So if there's anything you want posted before that, please place your order today :)

0 comments: