Wednesday 5 September 2012

Back in Stock: Embroidery Supplies + Christmas Felt

Thanks to a delivery of supplies yesterday, a few lovely things are now back in stock in my main shop, as well as my Etsy and Folksy shops.

The rainbow embroidery thread (floss) bundles are back after being unavailable for a couple of months. 



I also sell embroidery thread boxes and bobbins so you can organise your threads like this...


... since winding all my threads on bobbins like that, I've found it much easier to find the colours I want & there's no more wasting time untangling knotted thread (hurrah!).

The 3 inch (7.5cm) embroidery hoops are also back in stock (I got some of these in a couple of weeks ago but they sold out pretty quickly). These are great for framing all your smallest stitcheries, and they're small enough for making Christmas ornaments too.


Plus the Christmas felt packs are back, ready for lots of festive crafting!



Each pack contains a selection of wool blend felt squares in greens (for Christmas trees, holly & ivy) browns (for Christmas puddings & reindeer), white (for icing, snowmen & snow), reds (for santa hats, candy canes & berries) and ginger (for gingerbread men & gingerbread houses).

If you're looking for some festive inspiration, check out my Christmas Tutorials page for lots of free felt ornament tutorials and other crafty projects.

There are also four cute Christmas projects in my book, Super-Cute Felt...


... a gingerbread cookie garland, embroidery hoop ornaments, a snowglobe doorhanger, and embroidered mitten ornaments. I made a set of the cookies as ornaments for my mum last year and I'm now under orders to sew a set for both my sisters!

Signed copes of Super-Cute Felt are available from my shop, and it's also available (unsigned) from Amazon UK and Amazon USA (and many other bookshops, of course!).

0 comments: