Sunday 10 July 2011

New felt colour packs: blues and greens

I've decided to discontinue my mixed "blues and greens" felt squares pack and replace it with two new bundles, one devoted to each colour.

The "brilliant blues" pack contains ten cool blue wool blend felt squares:


And the "gorgeous greens" contains a selection of ten squares that shows just how varied the colour green can be!


Both packs are now available from my Etsy shop (with international shipping) and my Folksy shop (UK only). I'm hoping to have them added to my website later this week.

4 comments:

Creating Trouble said...

Gorgeous - especially the blues :D I think you're right to separate the colours; it's quite hard to get green and blue looking really good together and there are so many varieties of each.

Kit said...

love these new colour sets. my favourite is the greens

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

❤ ✿ ❤ NICE colors!! ❤ ✿ ❤
I need all of them!!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Yup, it's amazing how many different shades there are of both colours (especially the greens!)