Thursday 7 January 2010

Works in Progress

I'm determined to start the year with a tidy workspace, and have gradually been working through all my crafty gubbins trying to get organised.

Today's task: sorting out my slightly chaotic "in progress" boxes crammed with half-finished projects, assorted experiments that have yet to see the light of day and a few exciting new things I'm working on.

All the bits and pieces had started to teeter precariously on trays and spread over tabletops and get quite muddled so it's a very nice change having them all neat and tidy for once and packed away in boxes...... the only problem now is what to finish first!

7 comments:

Nic said...

Looking good! Start on the masks! I am attempting to stay tidy too. I spent so long tidying the spare room and our room for friends coming over Christmas, I really don't want them to become bombsites again.

Sarah said...

Looks very organised. I'm sorting out my entire craft room at the moment. It's a lot of work, but I'm so excited to see it looking so tidy when I'm done. :)

paperpocket said...

I have to remember to do this. Do the cute masks first!

xoxo

Natasha said...

I'm very impressed!

Margaret said...

You look horribly organised compared with my workspace which looks like a bomb has hit it. I agree, start on the masks, they look fab!

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

oooooo! looks so delightful!!

Anonymous said...

i agree....those masks look amazing!