Sunday 2 December 2007

365 / 107 - brooch backs and beards

I went out babysitting last night, this is what I worked on while I was there:
I sewed some brooch backs onto finished brooches & stitched the fronts and backs together, and I did some work on beards and moustaches which are not very exciting to look at I'm afraid!

Today it is raining rather a lot so I am staying indoors and doing some housework (the house starts to fall apart a little when I am busy making beards etc) and later on I shall be curling up somewhere warm with a nice cup of tea and my work-in-progress box so I can continue to feed the beast that is those parcels.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lumin, I love your craft work - it's really inspiring! I live in Bristol and have just discovered the world of making cute stuff out of felt... I'm struggling to find out where to buy wool felt though. Could you tell me where you buy it online or in a shop in the south west, that would be a really great help to me, as I'm starting to make favors for my wedding next year and think I'm going to make them all out of felt!

Bugs and Fishes said...

I've not yet ventured into the world of 100% wool felt (most of mine is acrylic or a blend) but the place I've seen recommended over and over is myriad www.myriadonline.co.uk Their wool felt comes in 71 colours!

Anonymous said...

ok ~~you are charming.
i love your work--and your blog
is delightful.
i love the penguin!
what about turtles?
i bet you could make a good one.

letitiah said...

oh, I second the vote for turtles! side view or top view? I vote top view!